Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish’s website!
May 7: Top Ten Books when you need something light and fun!
(Just a little side note, sorry I’ve been skipping a couple of the past TTT’s but I’ve been crazy busy studying for AP tests. It’s a miracle that I’m even posting this one!)
1. Anything by Lisi Harrison
2. Anything by Rachel Hawthorne
3. Anything by Zoey Dean
4. Austenland by Shannon Hale
5. Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel
6. The Death by Bikini Mysteries by Linda Gerber
7. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
8. Pretty much any romance ever written
9. Sweet 16 by Kate Brian
10. The Summer series by Katherine Applegate
What’s on your list?
See you soon!